Yay! It's Friday again! What do you guys have planned for the weekend? We've been planning to go to the zoo for weeks now, and have decided that tomorrow is the day! Also, I'm trying to put together a website for my design business, so I'm hoping to find a bit of time to work on that.
While you go about making your weekend plans, I wanted to leave you with these. Enjoy!
- Breathtaking tree portraiture.
- I would recommend this site for recipe inspiration any day, but I made this soup this week and it was AHH-MAZING!
- While on the subject of food, if your favourite meal isn't breakfast, this french toast will change that.
- How to pose for photographs without having a double chin. Excellent info, don't you think?
- Ombre dresser DIY
- A fantastic commencement address
- If you're not ready to commit to a pet, how about getting one of these?
- The wildest university I've ever seen, but I don't know how much listening I would be able to do.
- Friday night popcorn anyone?
- I'm loving this issue of Lonny magazine.
- A DIY cupcake stand.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Labels: Round Up