Father's Day weekend is here! What are your plans?
We've been having great weather in Toronto lately so I'm really hoping it keeps up so we can spend as much time as possible outside. We're golfing in a family tournament tomorrow (gulp!!!) and then feasting with family on Sunday. Not a bad weekend I'd say!
I hope you guys have a fantastic one! Before the weekend officially kicks off, I've pulled together a few funny/interesting/beautiful/cool things from around the web that I felt like sharing. Enjoy!
- Will you be watching this tonight?
- 10 easy to do flower arrangements
- A cool idea for the garden or balcony using inexpensive IKEA boxes
- I would love one of these guys in my house
- Remember the clapper from the '80s? These guys say it's pretty easy to make your own. Here's how.
- I love this DIY for hot summer days.
- Aren't these rugs gorgeous? I would bring them inside in a heartbeat.
- Does adding colour make a traffic jam less irritating?
- With people more interested in knowing where their food comes from, this book takes it to a new level.
-In honour of father's day, give this article a read. It's cute.